Friday, April 21, 2006

Spring is in the air!!! Literally! : )



Good morning, ahhh it's sunny and warm and it's still just the morning still (I imagine it will heat up even more throughout the day). We've just finished a great big American style breakfast that I made complete with crunchy crisp bacon, yummm! I'm on my second cup of coffee as I type this. Both the boys are both so full from the egg's, potatoes that I cooked and the bacon and toast. Noboru is stuffed to the gills as well. Branden had two cups of milk as always (we all know how he drinks enough milk to keep all the cows in full service ha ha ha!) And Noah had 10% apple juice (baby apple juice) in his sippy cup.

You can really start to tell spring is in the air! Flowers are in full bloom all over my neighborhood. My neighbor across the street has some beautiful tulips that are just so gorgeous! Anyone who knows me, knows I've always been quite fond of tulips! Makes me think, maybe I should probably grow some tulips too!

I have now got the Easter flag all safely folded and put away in an air tight gallon freezer bag and stowed away for next year! And I now got our Spring flag outside, I got it all put together and hung yesterday! I put it out in the mornings. And I bring it in the house when it starts to get dark in the evenings for safe keeping. Isn't it beautiful though? It says Spring in green with white wording on the top! and it has flowers on it with button centers (totally love the details on this one) and a cute little butterfly too! Happy Spring everyone!

What will we be doing today? Well, we are not sure yet, but we'll do something fun that's for sure! Noboru's off today and tomorrow. We were sorta thinking maybe hitting Narita city and exploring around town. Or maybe look for our BBQ today and lawn furniture that we want to buy. Or hitting Toys r us. Or just hanging home and this evening hitting the karaoke room at this new karaoke/pizza place, yup you've heard right, they specialize in pizza and the private karaoke rooms. And we obviously love pizza a bunch, so we were thinking of heading over there too! Hmm! So not sure, but we will have fun whatever we do today.