Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Noah's shoes for this upcoming Spring/Summer so far!





Noah, never being one to be left out! Has enough shoes to rival his older brother! Ha ha ha, good thing they are not competitive with each other in the least!

He has the same exact Birkenstock sandals from the Children's place that his older brother has. But since he is growing twice as fast as my toddler is, he had to get two pairs in two different sizes. I got a pair, that is a pinch too big right now (because it's still too cold to wear them yet) and the next size up from that as well, so he will have shoes to last him all summer, geeze good thing, I was quick thinking enough to remember to buy both sizes to stock up on.

I also bought him a cool pair of light blue Adidas! But these are not just your average Adidas, these are *special* adidas, because they are a special edition with goofy on them! I thought they were cute and so Noboru and I, coughed up the $60.00 for these! Well, technically, they were actually 6,000 yen, since we bought these here in Japan recently. But we figured, oh what the heck! Noah is closely following in his big brother Branden's foot step's, in the sense that he wants to be the fashion maven and trend setter, that his big brother is! : )

I also bought him a pair of slip on navy blue slip on type sneakers from Target. I bought these in two sizes as well. I bought these because I thought #1 they looked classy and these are fashionable this season in the US, I know for a fact, because I saw many American women and also guys wearing these slip on's all over the place when I went home last month. I figured he could wear these when we are out and about in the back yard or going for our short walks to pick up his brother from the yochien bus pick up/drop off.

He also has a pair of Nike cortez. He inherited these from his big brother Branden. He's lucky his older brother has name brand *everything* because he can inherit some wicked stuff! Just like these Nike's!

Noah also got a shitload, errr boatload of brand new clothes and also hats galore, from when I was in the states last month, same as Branden did!