Sunday, April 16, 2006

And a hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way! : )













Happy Easter to all our friends and loved ones back home in the US!

We all spent an absolutely wonderful Easter here at our home in Chiba Japan! It was so nice that dad was here to share it with us!

Branden was so surprised to find the Easter bunny did in fact know how to find him! Funny because last night before bed Branden mentioned with great worry, that the Easter bunny might not find him since he moved to a new house. I assured him, "yes honey, the Easter bunny will indeed know you changed houses and will certainly find you! :) Ha ha ha, kids, gotta love them!

Noah loved his Easter basket too! I let hi play with the brightly colored wrapped candy and chocolates, but then I took all the candies out and let him cuddle the soft plush duckie basket and he hugged and loved on that all day today. He also slobbered on a plastic egg today as well. Meanwhile Branden munched some of his stuff from his Easter basket. As usual we have tons of Easter candy and chocolates and plastic candy filled eggs left over, plus malted eggs and plenty of jelly beans to probably fill 3 more Easter baskets lol but since we got so much stuff left over, I stuck it into a bowl and placed the bowl on my kitchen counter and dad and Noboru have been munching all day long too. I have a feeling that the extra candy won't last very long, which I don't mind in the least because, it actually makes me happy they will finish it up for me!

We colored eggs this morning, but that's only because after we boiled the eggs last night, Branden ended up falling asleep so we postponed coloring the eggs to this morning.We put a bunch of newspaper down and all of us colored eggs! Even Noah got to color an egg, which was great I got it on video!

The turkey came out super juicy and so gorgeous! The entire turkey dinner came out fab! We had stuffing that I made on the stove after the turkey was finished cooking in the oven! We had a beautiful leafy green Italian salad. Roasted potatoes and turkey gravy that I made homemade and croissants, that I bought at the bakery. I wished I woulda took some pics, of our lovely dinner, but we were all so busy getting dinner prepared that I didn't have time to take pics much less remember to take pics, sorry!

Well, I'm getting back to my family now, we already rented a new DVD and they are pausing it for me and waiting just, so I could post this post real quick. Good night everyone! : )