



Noah also got three little rompers from the Carter's outlet. I purposely bought one in size 18 month's, yes even though Noah's only nine month's old right now. I did that because we also travel a bunch in December to the islands whether it be, Hawaii or Guam. So it's best that he have an outfit he can wear that's size 18 month's. Also I will certainly let him wear that even if it's a bit baggy this summer, because it'll still be very cute on him! So he has these three little comfy cotton rompers to cruise all over Japan and whatever else destination we may go. They are dressy enough since they are polo style and the cool rugby stripes look very in style. Yet they are comfy and soft cotton, so Noah can still feel relaxed and comfortable no matter where he goes! I was very pleased I bought these for him last month.