Monday, April 24, 2006

Hats, hats and more hats! : )
















I bought the boys a great deal of hats. But then, I always seem to gravitate towards hats for both my munchkins, because they both look so darn cute in them! I just can't stop myself from buying any that I get my hands on. Here's all the hats that I bought in Denver.

Note the patch work looking preppy 80's looking gilligan hat! That one reminded me of the shorts/pants the preppy guys wore on the movie Valley Girl. I grabbed that one right away. And we all know how *big time*, I am into Hibiscus printed *anything*, since we used to live in Hawaii and all. So when I saw the hibiscus floppy hats, I snatched them up right quick too! And by the way, the Gap denim hat, Noah has had that one before in a few sizes already, but this was the next size up.

I must say, my boys got a good selection of hats so far huh? You better believe that when I see more, I'll snatch them up too. I'm always on the lookout.