



The traffic was horrible. You wouldn't believe how long we sat in traffic for! As we sat in the car stuck in traffic. We said, gee we coulda driven home by now. Hmm! Amazing that we live actually farther now, but it actually takes us less time to get back and forth to Costco and makuhari. I think it's because Chiba's normal roads are just so congested no wonder it would take us so long to get back and forth where we used to live. We did our shopping quickly at Marui and as usual the prices are just unbelievable. The shrimp was on sale half off! I got two sizes of shrimp, one size for ebi fry and the smaller size for ebi chili. Steak and pork for a pork roast, I plan to make this week. Chicken teriyaki and a pack of chicken tenderloins that may end up becoming karaage or curry lol. Just a lot of meat and veggies and stuff.
They were roasting sweet potatoes outside, when we were leaving, so I bought one and ate it on the drive home. Noboru and I and Noah shared it actually. Branden slept in the car on the way home. It rained all the way home. It was nice to get home. We unpacked everything. I threw the chicken parmesan in the oven. And made spaghetti and we (Noboru, Branden and I) had chicken parmesan and spaghetti for supper. Noah just had plain boiled pasta and munched it up sitting in his high chair. He also had some tiny bit and pieces of garlic bread. And a small piece of chicken parmesan.
Both boys fell asleep right after supper. Noboru and I watched TV for a bit but we were both asleep before 10:30 pm which is unusual.