

I made a whole bunch of food for dinner tonight as usual. 10 pork chops in all! Nice big ones! And the rice a roni was so good and so was the corn! I know in Japan the portions they serve are so super tiny, but I'm not about to starve or starve my family either. So I cook a normal sized *simple* meal each night. I stress the simple part because while I cook meals every night here at home. I keep things quite simple, yet delicious but yes, no frills and thrills. Noboru just called and he was hopping on his motorcycle and is coming home right now! He knows he has a nice popping hot homemade meal waiting for him when he gets home. Hey, least I can do since he works so hard!
I shop at such a cheap store that all those pork chops were only 800 yen! For Japan that is flipping affordable.I made the pork chops the American style way this time...dipping in egg first and then rolling them into my flour mixture. Yumm (I actually like both ways, meaning the Japanese style way with the panko and American style way too...nice to be able to do both ways depending on which way we wanna eat it). We will be having that for our lunch tomorrow too (Noboru and I). I am making Branden's bento tomorrow too but I will probably make him something else (unless he prefers the pork chops and rice a roni type bento, lol it's up to him, I can make his lunch either way)
The bath tub is all set and hot. So me and the boys will be jumping in shortly. And Noboru also asked me..."hey you didn't watch Bewitched yet did you", I said no, not yet, why? He said good wait for me! LOL, so I guess we'll both be watching this after me and the boys take out bath and Noboru eats the meal I made. Also, I got ice-cream for dessert, so everyone will be happy about that! : )
Good night all of you, love to you all, as always : )
PS the pic is of Branden's dinner on the left (the smaller portion, but still very good sized considering he's only 4 years old, lol) and the one of the right is mine. I warm up Noboru's plate right before he gets home so his meal isn't pictured.