Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So hard getting up in the mornings! : )

I had the absolutely worst time, getting up this morning! I was in the middle of a dream when the alarm started ringing. So, being pulled out of sleep like that was yucky! I dragged myself down the stairs. Turned the heaters on downstairs because it was absolutely ice cold down there. Went to pee and drug myself back upstairs. I got Branden's other uniform out from the drawer and the sweatshirt from the hangar. Grabbed his underwear de'jour (yesterday was Thomas and today was Sesame street with Elmo and Big bird and Cookie monster, lol)

Took him downstairs. And got him fed and brushed his teeth and got him dressed. I made him and Noboru a cheese omelet (they split a 4 egg omelet) and I made toast and they also had a bit of rice on the side as well. I prefer more stuff in my omelets though, so I made myself an onion, green pepper and cheese omelet and had toast too. I made hot coffee. I felt really tired. I actually had a headache since I don't think I got enough sleep. So, I took myself an Advil along with my prenatal (vitamin) pill since I'm still breastfeeding. I actually had 2 cups of coffee this morning and boy did I need it!

Noboru drove Branden to school which was nice. Noah is asleep right now and Noboru just left to work. I have taken the meat out for dinner tonight already. I'm making fried pork chops (American style) and I'm also making chicken rice a roni and we will have corn on the cob as well. I've got to go pick up Branden at 1:50 pm today. So, I got my hair in a pony tail and I got on some under eye concealer and some foundation and that's it. It's all I wear most days anyway (makeup wise). Unless I don't wear any makeup at all (which is also pretty normal for me). Unless I go out with my friends.

We saw only one of the movies last night because we were all so tired. So tonight we'll watch the other one. Actually I'll probably watch it with Branden since Noboru works late tonight. The War of the World's was a book first I believe (HG Well's, I only know this since my dad likes a lot of his stuff) and wasn't this also an old movie too, so, I'm quite sure this is a remake. The beginning of this movie was so amazing and good. Even the middle of this movie had us on the edge of our seats. but the last 30 minutes was horrible. And how they ended it was so dumb! So many unanswered questions. I'm so glad we didn't pay full price at the movie theater for this. In a nut shell, these tough as hell aliens. Practically indestructible aliens. So smart that even a million years before the human race they buried their ships in the earth's core. And so the humans are getting their butts majorly kicked left and right. This was so action packed. Then the last 30 minutes the writers must have got lazy, because they ended it with they (the aliens) just suddenly started dropping dead everywhere? Hmmm so they went from invincible to weak aliens that turned all white and practically turned to dust (seriously not kidding, they really dropped dead and turned to a white mummy look and when touched they turned to dust...stupid or what?). We just couldn't buy this ending at all. Yup, the earth's tiny organisms and germs are what killed them! Not all of humanities mass weapons? I told Noboru..."oh I see, they weren't properly immunized then", lol. He looked at me and said...yeah that must be it! We both laughed and Noboru said to me. The ending was crap but the rest was good! I said...I thought the same exact thing! Ughh!

I am really curious and can barely wait to see the Bewitched movie tonight. Because I loved the Bewitched TV show, with Samantha and Tabitha and that god awful Larry Tate, he was such a kiss ass in those old shows, huh? And I loved Agnes Moorhead as Endora (Sam's mom) and how she always used to purposely say Darren's name wrong and call him...Derwood! LOL. BTW... I can always tell when someone purposely tries to slaughter a name like that, in real life and I think that is totally rude. Bastards is what they are (a total passive agressive type behavior)! So, yeah anyway, I am really eager to see this movie and see how it compares.

Kaori called me today. And I also spoke with my dad. They both were looking at the pictures of our new house that I send him by email! My dad loves it! And my sil loves it as well. Dad I know you haven't been checking this blog, since Kaori has been there, since my in-laws don't know about this site, so thanks for keeping my blog private. And welcome back for reading this, since I know she leaves tomorrow.

Seems, Kaori had a nice time in Denver. Dad, thanks for giving Kaori the packages of our stuff for me that I ordered. And thanks for also filling up a suitcase and putting some of the Disney movies in there for the boys. I know you got one hell of a Disney collection...had it since I was growing up. All the way up to I was in college. So, the boys will love watching all of them,. I will also try to bring back the rest next time I am in Denver. I love you so much! And I miss you bunches!

I think Kaori told Noboru this morning she will have this company called kuro neko. Basically it's a Japanese version of UPS basically, she'll ship them for me to my house now. She will do this from the airport when she arrives at Narita tomorrow (wait she leaves Denver, tonight Japan time which is Denver in the early am....hmm well yeah, that's right when she gets here tomorrow night, she will just forward them to us from Narita to our house. Thanks dad! I really appreciate it.