On Wednesday: That was Noboru's birthday so I made him a nice chocolate cake, it was delicious. I used the Pillsbury cake mix I had brought from the US and the Pillsbury chocolate frosting. It was really yummy. I also made him a nice dinner at home.We rented more DVD's, it was a quiet night and nice.
Yesterday (Thursday), I took Branden to school and went home and cleaned up a bit. Then at noon, I met a couple of my girlfriends (5 of them, Aiko, Miho, Naruchan's mom, Shochan's mom which this is Branden's best friends mom, and used to be a flight attendant mom, lol) from Branden's yochien for lunch at the Chinese restaurant near all of our houses. It was good and we all were there until we all went to go pick up our kids at 1:50. So we stayed at the restaurant from noon to about 1:30 pm just eating and chatting. That was fun. I made cream stew last night and I did manage to vacuum and do two loads of laundry as well. I was in bed by 10:00 pm and must have dosed off around 11:30 pm.
Today: This morning I had to wake up at 7:00 am. Yuck! I hate the mornings! I got my makeup on and did my hair. Had a cup of coffee. Noboru made Branden's bento (lunch), then I woke up Branden fixed him breakfast and got his teeth brushed, hair combed, face washed with a steaming hot wash cloth and dressed. Phew! So hectic at my house in the AM. Then I woke up Noah. Lucky for me, Noboru was here at the house because he helped. He got Noah fed with some Japanese baby bread, ummm it looks like American Cream of wheat to me, lol. But they call it bread, which is fine. I'm not gonna split hairs over what it's called.Noah really likes this though a lot. He also got him dressed.
I quickly took Branden to school. Then I was off to the Aeon/Jusco with Noah. Noboru is off today but I had a date with my girlfriends from yochien again (just Aiko and Miho this time) so Noboru was left home. We met at Starbucks at 9:30 am. I was actually on time for a change. Which is a total shocker, since I'm perpetually running late. I had a caramel machiatto (sp?) and a caramel donut, yup I love caramel and was in total bliss! : ) We did a lot of window shopping. Oh yeah, I bought some cheddar cheese at Kaldi Coffee. Both my friends bought some sweets and snacks at the Aeon. Miho bought Anpanman treats, lol cute! Another friend (Aiko) wanted to look at shoes. I stayed until noon. I just got back actually. It was fun. We even ran into another yochien mom as we were all exiting the Kaldi coffee with my cheese, lol. And chatted with her for a while.
Now, I'm going to sit here a bit and have some lunch. Probably a curry cup of noodle or some left over cream stew, ha ha ha! Something cheap! And then I will be off! I gotta go to The baby bunny store to get Noah some diapers and him some food and baby senbais. And then pick up Branden. Phew again! And then we have a meeting about our exterior. Meaning our front yard, where will the driveway go etc etc.
I've got a full day ahead of me still, plus dinner. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that tonight, I will be soaking in a nice hot bath tub, then sitting in my pj's and my eyes glued to the TV and laying in bed relaxing!