I snoozed today until 9:45 am. Oh man, I am just loving this holiday vacation! I think, I will seriously be sad next week when he has to return to school on January 6th. Sigh! Lol.
I got up and did 2 loads of laundry. Made breakfast. Just cereal and toast. And I had coffee. And I have been just lazing back in bed ever since. Noah is fast asleep. Branden is playing his video game. So, he is in game mode and totally mesmerized as we speak. And I am just laying down in my bed with the heaters on and I am cozy in the blankets just watching TV.
I watched Larry King Live this morning. I am actually watching Friends on Fox right now.
It feels good to have a week, to just relax and get rested up. Because next week, it will be back to being hectic again. I'm making cream stew tonight. I've got the chicken defrosting in the fridge right now.
Btw, Noboru is really wanting to go to Osaka. I think with the New Year upon us, it makes him really want to go home. We can't be there for New years. But, I think pretty soon, we will end up going. Oh, well, I think this is unavoidable. So, I better try to go in with a good attitude, but so far...just thinking about it makes me think. Blech! LOL, I still have a little time, so hopefully my mind frame will change by then.
!->