



Here's a picture of the finished stairs. The lighting has to be done but other then that it's done! Look nice doesn't it? The next pic is the view from being inside my bedroom and I got a clear shot of both the boys bedrooms. And the other pic is from Noah's room and he has a perfect shot of mommy's room and the hallways towards to washroom.
The other pic is of the wall paper that's in every room of our home. I think the term wall paper is sorta misleading because...you say wall paper. And suddenly people get visions of 1970's yellow daisy's or something, lol. Or something shaggerific ala Austin Powers! And that's really not the case, here at all! The wall paper of today, is anti mold and has many added benfits. And looks actually like nice expensive stucco walls or whatever. It looks quite nice and expensive or pricey looking, but it's really quite deceiving, because in reality it's super affordable! We saved a bundle actually! And it looks fantastic and we are quite happy with the money we saved and the overall look! In fact, I don't think anyone would even know it was wallpaper unless I told them. And I don't mind telling anyone, I'm truthful and forthcoming : ) And no, the picture of the wallpaper I took today, honestly doesn't do it justice, it actually looks 100% nicer in person.