![]() |
| Last Monday, October 29th, as soon as the boys got out of school. I zipped them to our nearest Walgreens, so the 3 of us could get our yearly flu shot. In America, mostly everywhere gives out "same day" flu shots. Meaning you do not have to make an appointment or anything. They accept almost every American health insurance and you pay nothing as long as you have your insurance card. We do have health insurance here in America and so, I took all our cards. I did debate about going to get them done at Costco, Rite-Aid or Walgreens. Costco was a no, only because they're farther from where we live and that Costco is always so super packed. Like insanely packed. Rite Aid and Walgreens are fine and both right across the street from one another. But it honestly came down to....who I trust more. I grew up with Walgreens always being around. Don't get me wrong Rite Aid is totally fine and stuff. But, it's just Walgreens has been around in America for *ever* and ever. I did call beforehand, while we were waiting for Bran to get home on the school bus. And they said, yep it's easy...just go and get your flu shot. And I was like cool. And so we zipped there around 3:15pm. I went in and since we're first time customers, they quickly and nicely put all our information in their system. And 5 minutes later, we got our shots! Didn't pay a single penny. Since it goes through the insurance and they took all the info from our insurance cards. Just super easy. Anyway, just glad that we are now protected from the flu this year! Peace of mind. : ) |
Sunday, November 04, 2018
Flu Shots...
!->
