![]() |
| Saturday, September 29th, 2018, our family went to do some touristy stuff. We went to Pike Place Market! We went to the the very first Starbucks. The one that started it all! We also went to China Town aka the International District. There's a an area called "Japan Town" Which is an area with a huge Japanese grocery store in it. We had lunch in the food court there, by the way. And it was delicious! It was a very cool way to spend a Saturday for the 4 of us. |

![]() |
| Noboru and Noah walking towards the very first Starbucks. |
![]() |
| Of course, I had to take a picture. The original logo on the window! |
![]() |
| I hope you can see the reflection of the window, just how many people were trying to take a photo of this special spot! The very first Starbucks. There also was a very long line to get a drink. We didn't go inside. Because frankly there was another Starbucks but 1-2 minutes away on foot and empty. So if you need a drink, maybe go to the empty less famous one. And of course take tons of pics outside this one, just as a keep sake. : ) |
![]() |
| The address of the original Starbucks. |
![]() |
| These next couple of pics were taken inside the Pike Place Market. The whole vibe being there was excitement. There were tons of tourists. American tourists as well as from overseas. Everyone was happy to be there. Everyone was with a camera snapping pics. The workers were used to it and smiling. The whole place was buzzing. Exciting and fun. |
![]() |
| Fresh fruits, veggies. Vibrant colors. And my gosh are the people in Seattle friendly! So nice! |
![]() |
| King crab legs from Alaska. |
![]() |
| Lobster. The only seafood, I like is shrimp and lobster. I was thinking..."hello there you gorgeous delicious looking lobster tails!!!" LOL. |
![]() |
| There was so many interesting shops inside Pike Place Market. Like this candy shop. |
![]() |
| The kids enjoyed this button shop which had former president election buttons. |
![]() |
| Clown shoe. : ) |

![]() |
| Hi Noah! And the World's tallest man. It said actual size. |
![]() |
| When I first saw this, I immediately thought, Zoltar from the movie Big with Tom Hanks. And then near Noah's hand, it does say, "Think... Big" And of course, I smiled. I'm sure so many have thought of the Big movie too. : ) |

![]() |
| China Town was very cool. We went inside quite a few shops. |
![]() |
| The Japanese grocery store, Uwajimaya. My goodness is everything inside there... double and somethings were even triple and quadruple the price of what you can buy in Japan. I didn't buy 1 thing in there. It was still cool to look around in there though. |
![]() |
| Noboru handed them $30 bucks, while we guarded our 4 seats to sit and eat and said to pick anything they wanted in the food court and to bring him back the change. They both picked a big hot bowl of ramen. |

![]() |
| I went to the Korean restaurant in the same food court and had a spicy chicken breast with veggie dish. It came with rice and a salad. Mine was delicious. The 4 of us enjoyed our lunch. |
![]() |
| Random pic inside the Japanese supermarket. It's nice to know it's available. But wowsa those prices. Anyway, it was a fabulous way to spend the day. |


















