Friday, January 26, 2018

Coca Cola Peach...

Not sure if you can see in the bottom right corner but these brand new Peach Cokes were just released January 22nd for us in Japan!!! I went and did my weekly grocery shopping in the city of Inzai like I do every week and I saw these little beauties January 24th!!! I live way out in in a tiny town with a little under 5000 people and so these have not hit my town yet and many things often do not hit my town at all. However, I am in Inzai city once a week and that's where I always see the new and cool things being sold. I bought 4 of these, 1 for each of my family members, so we could all try and see if we liked it. Yes we did!!! 


Noboru was with me this day, we had a lunch date at the Ohsho after we finished our shopping. And my sweetie pie kindly held this for me, because I Line messaged my high schooler to ask him if he wanted to try this? He messaged me back and said...yes please!!! They get 10 minute breaks between classes and can check their phones then... and it was just perfect timing that he replied. He showed this pic to his classmates none of them had seen it yet... when he showed them the pic I sent, but they have since found it and so many have tried it and they like it too. It's good.

This says..."First in the world!!!!" or "World's First!!!" Peach flavored Coke! How cool and amazing! With a sign like that...of course I wanted my family to try one!!! : ) 

Like I said I bought one for each of us to have our own. They were only 78 or 87 yen at Besia. I also want to say that I love the design and colors of this Coca Cola Peach bottle. It's so cute!!! 

Yep, 4 empty ones. What did we think? All 4 of us liked them!!! Would I buy another one? Would I repurchase it? Yes I would, not every day or anything of course... but sure as a once in a while treat...sure. And ya'll know me...if I don't like it. I certainly will let you know. But this...this was pretty good. So perhaps if you're in Japan and you don't mind having a soda every now and then. You might like to give this one a try. : )

Anyway it's Saturday here in Japan. And I made homemade from scratch pizza dough this morning. We're having homemade pizza for dinner tonight. There is still snow all around the ground and fields in my town. And there is still icy patches on some of the roads. @_@  We're just having a nice relaxing Saturday. Have a nice weekend everyone! : )