Monday, November 27, 2017

Black Friday...

Did any of you catch any good Black Friday Deals? I did. I placed a small order of DVDs on Amazon.com/USA. Both Branden and Noah love the original Kingsman movie. They've seen it at least 10 times. It's on cable TV a lot. I too, love the original Kingsman movie. It's so funny. They came out with a 2nd Kingsman movie. And both my boys have been dying to see this movie. I made sure to have this DVD in my cart, the week before Black Friday. And then as soon as Black Friday hit and all the good deals and free shipping etc happened. I placed my order immediately. 
I also purchased this DVD for the entire family. But especially for my kids because they loved the new IT movie. I too loved, It. And this is something, I can see us watching a lot. It won't be released until January, but I already pre-ordered us a DVD. I also purchased 2 more movies. So 4 in total. But It... of course won't be coming until January. But the other 3 will be coming here before Christmas. I know my kids will love unwrapping the Kingsman 2. Because I know they really *really* wanted to see it. : )

Also, I placed an order on Sephora.com also on Black Friday too. I had picked out some Sephora travel brushes. And a travel bag for toiletries. And also an eye shadow palette from Tarte. It's not the newest one... because I personally don't care for the new colors on the new palette the whole middle row is pure orangey-brown which I dislike a lot on me personally. I instead picked a palette that I have been wanting for quite some time and it's just basic nude brown shades. But I am really happy because those are the eye shadow colors that I prefer and tend to use.

My Sephora order has already been shipped. And the Amazon order hasn't shipped yet but, they will be shipping soon. I think the 3 movies haven't shipped yet, because they're gonna wait until the Kingsman 2 is released December 12th. Good thing I picked the fast shipping. : )  Anyways, we're not done with our Christmas shopping by a long shot. But, we have started though.