![]() |
| September 25th. Both the kids were at school. I had been awake since 4:40am, but didn't get out of bed until 4:50am. Made and packed 2 lunches. Got myself ready and dressed. And since the cheap price.. but amazing quality meat store in Inzai opens bright and early at 8:30am. I had first went and bought my pumpkin from the same store, but in the flower shop department first. Quickly put the pumpkin in the car, went back inside the store and was going down the meat section with my cart. Grabbed what I needed according to my weekly menu that I wrote down the day before. And was in and out by 9:30am. I was now waiting in front of Costco and as soon as they opened, they always open a little early, I grabbed my cart and got my stuff and checked out. I had a slice of pizza for a very early lunch and zipped back home. You can see by looking at these pics that the store between 10am and 10:45am is dead. After 12 noon it gets packed. So...imo...shop first thing in the morning. If you'd like peace and quiet and to get your stuff and go. Which is what I prefer. : ) |
![]() |
| Dead as a door nail. Which I love!!!! |
![]() |
| Such quiet. I always go before 11am. In fact...I'm always on my way home by the time 11 am rolls around. |
![]() |
| Seats for days. Best time ever.... to do your shopping. : ) |
![]() |
| Chips variety pack. Eggs. 2 packs of bacon. A 3 pack of Ragu pasta sauce. Tortillas. A rotisserie chicken this one I made a Mexican meal out of this chicken on this day. Kind of like soft tacos, sour cream, lettuce, salsa, Spanish rice the whole shebang, they were amazing. |
![]() |
| This means twice during the month of October we will be enjoying some nice crispy bacon for a leisurely weekend breakfast. |
![]() |
| Case of mugicha. It's just cheaper at Costco than at any store I have price compared/checked. |
![]() |
| I always like to have 4 large frozen pizzas in my freezer for a weekend afternoon in case my boys get hungry. And aren't feeling like Mac and Cheese or a sandwich or a cup of noodle. |
![]() |
| At my cheap meat store in Inzai, they have been selling these cookies for 400 yen for a pack of 50 cookies, this is a way bigger amount than what they sell at Kaldi. These are cinnamon-y and taste a little bit like gingerbread. They're really good, perfect for Fall. My kids love these. Anyway that's it's for now... Also wanted to add. This weekend is a 3 day weekend, meaning no school for kids in Japan this coming Monday. It's a holiday in Japan, so the kids do not have school this coming Monday. Neither of my kids have school this Monday. Have an awesome weekend you guys! : ) |








