| About a day or two after we went to Tokyo Disneyland for Noah's birthday. I was in 7-Eleven grabbing my favorite ice coffee from 7-Eleven. The small is 100 yen and the large is only 200 yen and it's fresh brewed and divine. The cups with ice for that are kept in the ice-cream/shave ice freezer bin. So, when I grabbed my ice coffee plastic cup with ice chunks in that, I happened so take a quick look at all the new flavors of ice-cream or kakigori (shave ice) and I noticed this. I was in a hurry at the time, I was just grabbing myself an ice coffee at the 7-Eleven in my town and heading for my weekly drive to Costco in Chiba New Town (Inzai area) but knowing how much the kids and hubby and I *loved* that mikan shave ice at Disney. I did make a mental note of it and thought to myself. I better go and buy the fam-bam each one of these, when I have more time. I bought one the next day, I bought 4 of them so we could all try. And the whole family really really loved these! |