| Deadpool, The Boy and American Sniper came via Amazon.com last Friday May 13th. Yep, they came on Friday the 13th dundundun, lol. Deadpool is so good, so funny that I have already seen it twice!!! The Boy is good too! And American Sniper such a great movie too. But Deadpool is love! It's THAT good! : ) I might just watch it again this evening for a 3rd time. Anyway, hope every one's having a fantastic weekend! : ) We went and saw Zootopia yesterday at Ikspiari. It's the only place in Chiba that has it in English. It was such a great movie! The whole family loved this! And we went to Kua'Aina for dinner afterwards! And came home with a dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme. Which I am eating one right now as I type this while enjoying my coffee. : ) |
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Deadpool, The Boy and American Sniper...
!->