I love you both, to the moon and back! Happy Halloween, you two! And Happy Birthday Branden! : )
Update: I have went through Noah's undokai pictures. I picked out the pictures, I'd like to post. And another good thing is, I have whited out over about 90% of the pics that show the name of the school or kiddos actual names on their shirts. So, I am really come along with that, really well actually. I would say...that post will probably go up, somewhere between Friday through Sunday. I sort of seriously doubt, that I can get it up by tomorrow though. But, just to give you all, a general idea, somewhere between tomorrow and Sunday, expect Noah's sports day post. : ) What else...
Things have been quiet around here. Life is good. I have been enjoying Fresh Off The Boat (the new season started), Blask-ish started again too and it's one of my favorite shows. Also, a new one that I watched twice so far and it's a brand new show, Scream Queens. I am still undecided if I like this show or not. I know it is superly popular in America right now. But, I'm still undecided, as of right now. : ) The Blacklist's new season is about to start soon, but not yet. But the previews for it look really good. Anything else to add? It's sort of random, but I am *loving* the new Target commercials, with the cover of that old Nu Shoes, song, "I Can't Wait" remember that old song, they don't actually sing it, it's just a cover made by someone else, but they're such catchy commercials, Targets airing 3 or so different commercials right now, but all with that same cover song. Every time those commercials come on, I love it! : ) I have also been enjoying Little Women LA. There is so much drama and arguing on that show. Boy, that cast loves to argue! Poor me, I love the show, but I'm always just silent like @_@...holy goodness!
Last week, I went to Costco to buy ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese to make homemade lasagna and guess what? I bought enough for 2 lasagnas. No worries though, I made one lasagna last week and this coming week, I'll make a second one. Hahaha. I went and bought my weekly meat at the cheap meat store, yesterday while the boys were at school. And my weekly groceries. I can tell you, what I'm making for supper. In random order. Teriyaki chicken, lasagna, pork green chili, American style fried chicken and mashed potatoes, stuffed bell pepper, taquitos and chili concarne (American style chili, usually eaten with cornbread), but the funny thing is, I do not have any cornbread hahaha) Last night, I made chili concarne. Tonight, I am making stuffed bell peppers! Yumm. Alrighty, wonderful to catch up with you all, like this. : ) |