Chicken tacos and beef tacos. Lettuce, sour cream, cheese and salsa. I toasted the shells in the toaster oven for a little extra crunch. And if you see some apple crisp is missing. That's because, when it first came out of the oven hot and fresh around 3pm-ish, the boys and I had a small bowl of it each, to enjoy. We only had a bit before dinner because no one else was around ,since it's just us 3 tonight, otherwise we would have waited until after dinner to try it. ; ) Anyway just wanted to say, I hope everyone is enjoying the last day of the year. And hope everyone is ready for the year of the snake 2013!!!! : )
Tonight's plan? The boys are in the shower now and should be coming down soon. I think I'm going to go take a fast shower now as soon as they come out. And then come down and we'll watch The Hunger Games with a big bowl of popcorn and some Reese's peanut butter cups, the boys and I. At midnight, I plan to soak in a nice hot bath, since I am waiting up for Noboru anyway and I know the boys will be fast asleep in their rooms. So a nice hot shea butter bath soak is what I will be doing when the clock strikes 12 here. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!! : ) |