| Here's some of the things I've ordered lately from Gap and also Old Navy. |
| Two pair of Gap shorts for Noah. Navy goes with anything and orange, well Noah digs orange so a great buy. Plus I had an online coupon so all of these purchases were a great deal. |
![]() |
| What the orange ones looked like online. |
![]() |
| What the navy ones looked like online, I also ordered Branden a pair in the navy. |
| 2 T's from Gap for Noah. That light blue one will go perfectly with a pair of patchwork madras type shorts Noah has. And the yellow one is cute and he loves yellow. |
| 2 T's for Branden. |
| 1 navy blue American flag T for me, will be wearing this for The 4th of July and all Summer. And the cute patchwork madras shorts, I love them. |
![]() |
| With all the walking and fitness I've done, I can't wait to wear these! |

![]() |
| I liked this thin Summery Gap cardi and like I said, I had a coupon so ordered it. |
| This is so cute. |
| Scarves are hot this year. I picked this one and another one pictured below somewhere. |
| It's nice, black and it still has lots of color, great with many outfits. |
| This is another order completely. From Gap and ON. |
| I picked this bright orange-y yellow infinity scarf, love this! And the 2 striped things on the right are cute preppy dresses. |
![]() |
| I wore this the other day, with a white fitted 3/4 sleeve ballet/boat neck top, tan/khaki shorts and this scarf and a pony tail, bangle bracelets. Just running my errands and shopping in. |
![]() |
| Again with all the fitness minutes, walks and stomach crunches I've done, I can't wait to wear this simple but cute dress. And ditto the one below. It's the same but different color. |

| The olympics are coming soon enough. And I have to show my support for team USA! So, Branden got a team USA T and 1 hat. |
| Noah also ended up with the same. Go team USA! Go!!!! |
| Branden's Gap navy blue shorts for just hanging in the house or enjoying time around the neighborhood. |
| I do always like to buy a new navy blue polo top and a new black one. Every Summer. |
![]() |
| They are preppy but also feminine in their fit. |
![]() |
| This navy one I will be wearing with the patchwork shorts and navy flip flops this Summer. |
| Branden and Noah have new swimsuits I picked for them in March. But this one was so cute...I had that 30% off coupin code and it was on sale also on top of that so, I picked this for Noah. Branden didn't want another one. He loevs the one he just got this March. |
| These madras patchwork swim trunks rock! Seriously they are cool! And the white rashguard looks cool with it. |
![]() |
| Love the hibiscus flower detailing. |
| Also not from Gap. But from Japanese online ordering, we bought Branden 5 pair of shorts total. 4 pair of jean shorts and 1 pair of tan shorts. Only 3 are pictured, the other 2 pair came in a different shipment. But Branden has enough shorts now. |
| Branden and Noah also ended up with cute pirate pj bottoms. Again from an online Japanese retailer. These were so cheap (890 yen) and they're so cute. |
| Noah ended up with 2 pair of jean shorts. I love the pull up shorts for kids in Japan. These were 990 yen per pair. Such a great buy. Anyway this is just a quick glimpse/peek of some of the stuff purchased recently.... some of our getting ready for Summer purchases. ; ) |








