What else? Oh yes, this past Monday, Branden had no school. Because he went to school for undokai on that Saturday, was it 2 Saturday's ago? And last Monday was a holiday anyway. So this Monday, he was also off because of the undokai like I said. After he and I dropped off Noah at school. We came home and we went through his closet. Yep, a boring way for him to spend a day off, I know. : ) Sorry. But it had to be done. We went through his t-shirt drawer, every size medium size 8's had to be thrown into a big plastic box. Every sweatshirt, and even a bright yellow winter Gap coat size 8 that looks quite similar to the one above, will be waiting for Noah for future use. Gap winter hats, 3 of them tossed into the box for Noah for the future. Just all of it, boxed and saved and now waiting in the attic. That was 2 hours of boredom for Branden, but we listened to music while we worked. And he never complained, when we finished. I took him to Mc D's for lunch. He had lunch around 11:30am. Around 12:30pm some boys in the neighborhood came by and he played outside until we had to go and get Noah in the afternoon. I meanwhile tidied the upstairs and scrubbed the toilets. And did laundry. So Branden's closet, done. My closet 90% done. And Noah's closet will be for this upcoming week or may possibly be started tomorrow/Sunday depending how in the mood I am for tackling that job. Once Noah's closet is done, I will switch back to mine. I'd like to go through my nylon/hose drawer and also go through my bags. Just see what's what. Anyway...still getting ready for Fall, same as every year. : )Friday, September 30, 2011
Getting ready for Fall, part 2
What else? Oh yes, this past Monday, Branden had no school. Because he went to school for undokai on that Saturday, was it 2 Saturday's ago? And last Monday was a holiday anyway. So this Monday, he was also off because of the undokai like I said. After he and I dropped off Noah at school. We came home and we went through his closet. Yep, a boring way for him to spend a day off, I know. : ) Sorry. But it had to be done. We went through his t-shirt drawer, every size medium size 8's had to be thrown into a big plastic box. Every sweatshirt, and even a bright yellow winter Gap coat size 8 that looks quite similar to the one above, will be waiting for Noah for future use. Gap winter hats, 3 of them tossed into the box for Noah for the future. Just all of it, boxed and saved and now waiting in the attic. That was 2 hours of boredom for Branden, but we listened to music while we worked. And he never complained, when we finished. I took him to Mc D's for lunch. He had lunch around 11:30am. Around 12:30pm some boys in the neighborhood came by and he played outside until we had to go and get Noah in the afternoon. I meanwhile tidied the upstairs and scrubbed the toilets. And did laundry. So Branden's closet, done. My closet 90% done. And Noah's closet will be for this upcoming week or may possibly be started tomorrow/Sunday depending how in the mood I am for tackling that job. Once Noah's closet is done, I will switch back to mine. I'd like to go through my nylon/hose drawer and also go through my bags. Just see what's what. Anyway...still getting ready for Fall, same as every year. : )
!->