Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from our family here in Chiba Japan! : )

Twas the night before Christmas....; )

Anyway both Branden and Noah are snuggly buggly in their beds. Probably dreaming of Santa and all the surprises that await them tomorrow morning. Noboru should be here any second. So, I want to get this posted real quick. Before we both go out to the MPV and bring in the bike and wrap the beyblades. I've got the hot water pot heating up as I type about to have a pumpkin coffee and hopefully finish this last minute stuff and off to bed myself shortly. Noboru also has some cookies and milk to drink before he hits the hay. ; ) Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Holidays!!! : )
Edited to add: All set up...Santa *ahem* came and left these for Branden and Noah. ; ) I think both the boys are going to be so happy tomorrow morning. Noah especially when he wakes up and sees his very own bike. He's going to faint! It's going to give me the greatest joy seeing how happy they both are! Honestly. Anyway, good night everyone and happy holidays. : )