
So Sunday around 2pm, we arrived, my dad picked us up at the airport. He took me to check into my hotel right away. And from there we immediately left to Micronesia Mall. I got my eyebrow wax. And then we had a light lunch/fast lunch. We would be having dinner that evening....so we didn't wanna ruin the boys appetites. After lunch, we ran to Macy's. I bought both Noboru's jeans and Branden's jeans and jammies. And we left Micronesia Mall altogether.

Branden and Noah eating their 1 taco each. I ate a veggie and cheese 6 inch Subway sandwich. no chips. We shared a large 7up or Sprite, I forget which one. My dad had something from Taco Bell, I forget what it was, sorry dad. ; )

Like it says..50% off on all Carter's pj's. Then we went to both Cost u less stores, because frankly they both carry 95% same stuff, but 5% different stuff from one another. And going to both overlaps and increases my chance to get what I'm looking for. They both close at 7pm, so that's why we hit both of them first. I'm pretty good time management wise and I know Payless grocery and Kmart are 24 hours open, so you can shop in those anytime. But with Cost u less....it's crucial to make it before it closes. So, first day...jeans, Cost u less (both stores) and a trip to Blockbuster which only took me 20 minutes because I knew what I was looking for more or less. It was still early. I shopped with a list and just scratched things off the list and we had loads of time to spare. I didn't want to shop everything on one day as to stress the boys out. So, I left Payless and Kmart for the following last day.

We kept things light....but even still Noah fell asleep on the way to the restaurant. We debated Tony Romas or Vitales Italian. But the kids...wanted pizza. So we went to Vitales.

The boys are so comfortable with my dad....they've always known him obviously, they see him all the time. And Noah feels comfy enough to just crash on grandpas shoulder.: )

The boys had the medium pepperoni pizza, I had the lasagna as usual and my dad had the spaghetti.

Branden taking pics with his own digi camera. That silly kid. ; ) It was around 8pm by the time we left the restaurant. The pizza re-energized the boys. But we called it a night anyway. I bought a few bottles of bottle lemonade at the convenience store and we headed to the hotel. Said good night and see ya in the morning.

The boys watched TV had some lemonade with ice, I also had some lemonade with ice. The boys eventually crashed for the night. And I stood awake watching TV until around 11:30pm.

Both Branden and Noah enjoying TV before they crashed.

We woke up feeling refreshed. We all took fast morning showers though we took one the night before anyway. Checked out of the hotel. We went straight to Kmart, we were there by 8:30am. It was pretty dead in Kmart, not many customers at all. So, that was great for us, I got to shop in peace and scratch things off the list. We were oddly out of there by 9:10am. We shopped quickly.

The Halloween corner was huge as always.

Goofing around! ; ) This Halloween smiling looking zombie old guy was for sale. And my dad and the boys wanted their picture taken with him. So, I did. Ha ha ha. After that...we ran to Payless grocery at Micronesia Mall, I bought a quick basket of groceries. Some donuts at the Winchell's at the front of the store on my way out...and then we walked to the Cinnabon in the mall and picked up Noboru's cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon. By now it was.....about 10:45am. From there we went to Mc D's for lunch. I prefer American Mc D's so much more. So many healthier choices such as the grilled chicken options. Etc. I had the grilled chicken club sandwich, no fries and a drink. My dad had a Big Mac combo. And Noah had a regular happy meal chicken nuggets combo and Branden had the "mighty kids" meal with chicken nuggets just a bigger sized kids meal basically. We ate slowly and then walked along the beach, Ypao beach...then after a while we went back to my dad's for a while and then packed up the stuff from his fridge, such as the cheese. And at 1:45pm is when I got to the airport. Our plane took off at 4:15pm. And I wanted to be there 2 hours in advance. We got our seats right away. And we hugged and kissed and said good bye and see you real soon to my dad. And we went through the TSA security and relaxed. I bought the boys a large Sprite from Burger King, we had just eaten but they were thristy so they drank. Made sure they both made a toilet break. And then we went and sat near our gate. An American mom with 2 small children. I'd say, age 3 and age 2. Somewhere around there. Anyway she happens to be military (well her husband techinically : ) and was heading to the mainland. She was really nice. She was telling me, how hard it is to travel with 2 kids alone. And I was shaking my head in agreement. Saying...."boy do I get that... It really is hard." So we chit chatted until we boarded our flight. I think we were the only non Japanese on the flight that day. The rest were all Japanese tourists boarding. She was really nice. But we sat really far from each other, but I did tell her to have a safe flight, as I was deboarding in Narita. : )
The movies I saw on the airplane. On the way over there, I saw Date Night. And on the way back, I saw...The Joneses (with Demi Moore...man this movie makes you think ; ) Both were really excellent movies. Anyway that was our quick, but really great trip to Guam. : )
