
Thursday was very cold, all day long, the snow took a good long while to melt, but melt it did. By 4pm all traces of the snow all but vanished. But then it grew cold again for Thursday night. Branden meanwhile went to Kumon after regular school. And he was tested in English and he passed the G1 level, so now he is a G2. So that was a very positive thing for our family Thursday. Congratulations Branden we are so proud of you. : )

And he did not just slide or coast through this test. This kid got 100 points out of a 100 and 20 out of 20. His test was flawless. Anyway feeling rightfully very proud. ; )

Dinner Thursday night. It was really good.

Of course that meant some karaage ready to fry up Friday morning for Noah's obento. Which I did. Here is Noah's obento for today. Karaage, broccoli (Noah's fave veggie) rice with sprinkles, fresh diced apple and 2 jelly's. After I made Noah's obento, I made his breakfast. And then I went upstairs and got myself and Noah dressed. Today I had to be at the school. The yurigumi and sakura classes were to count the "bell marks" this year. In Japan some schools collect bell marks. They are on certain food products and schools collect them for points to be used for the school. So, after dropping off Noah in his classroom, I went upstairs. About 20 mom's I would guess were there. 5 at my table and there were 3 other tables (4 tables total so while I did not count the other tables I'd guess about 20 of us total, ykwim) We brought our own scissors, we cut, we counted, we stapled, we wrote. We also chatted in between. It lasted an hour- to an hour and 15 minutes and we went home around 10:40am. I left feeling really happy, I did my fair share of the work and I lent a hand. And it wasn't too difficult or anything. It was actually pretty easy. At home, Noboru was home and going to leave for work at 11:30am, but since I got home around 11am, we had a bit of time before he left. So we had a little chit chat. He asked me how it went. I told him and for about 25 minutes we got to just chill together. He put on his coat and kissed me good bye and I went to scrub the toilets. I almost forgot to mention.....Noboru knew I was going to be at the school doing "bell marks" so he vacuumed the entire house while I was gone this morning. I didn't ask him to. And I do it daily myself. But with me doing my stuff at the yochien he lent a hand again. He's a very helpful husband, which is why I try to be an equally helpful wife.; ) Helping each other like this makes our life easier. : )

The DVD's we rented arrived today.
What is this weekends plan? Relax, relax and relax once more. Enjoy the weekend. We have no place we need to be this weekend thank goodness. We will watch the DVDs of course. The DVDs are, My Sister's Keeper with Cameron Diaz. And The Proposal with Sandra Bullock. The Proposal makes me think I'll be laughing quite a bit with that one, but My Sister's Keeper might make me cry or at very least grab for a tissue, we'll see. But they both look like really good movies though.I am so grateful the weekend is here: )
What is today's plan? Well, since I have been home from the yochien bell mark count thing. I cleaned both toilets, both the upstairs and downstairs one. Everything else is honestly already clean. And I have no laundry to do. Think I'll mop the kitchen floor though because I think it could use it, shouldn't take me too long. But after that I'm done. ; )
Anyway, just wanted to say, have a great weekend everyone!