
Monday morning obento was easy peasy. Noah's obento was some of the leftover nikujaga from the night before. Nikujaga is a cute little star shape and white rice. Some canned peaches as his fruit. And 2 jelly's.

Cleaned house Monday. Also worked out for 45 minutes. Noboru was home Monday so instead of me taking Noah swimming on a different day. We were able to make sure both kids got both their activities out of the way on the same day. Which was nice. When Noah or B swim, they get a snack for afterwards. And before B goes to Kumon he usually gets a snack he eats in the car from shogako to Kumon. I microwaved the ham sandwich so it was warm. The popcorn was for Noah for after his swim class.

After school bags for the kids Monday afternoon. I took Branden and Noboru took Noah. That's Noah's swimming bag and the school bus backpack has his clothes for after swim class, just regular clothes. Like a sweatshirt and jeans etc. His yochien uniform meanwhile gets packed in the school bus backpack after swimming. And I wash the shirt and meanwhile hang the jacket right away after he gets home. Branden's Kumon bag, I took into my little red car. Noboru left with the popcorn and the 2 bags for Noah and went into the MPV and left to pick up Noah from yochien. And I left with a hot ham and cheese sandwich and Kumon bag in my car. After I picked up Branden from shogako, he took off his school backpack while in the backseat and switched to the lighter Kumon bag while eating his sandwich. Switched and then tucked away his cell from his school backpack to his Kumon bag. And he was full and ready for Kumon. B calls my keitei when he's ready for me to swing back and pick him up. Meanwhile I went home and started prepping for dinner. As I was prepping dinner Monday, is when Noboru and Noah returned from swim school. I threw his socks and white shirt into the wash, just a tiny load. And hung his jacket right away. Then went back to dinner. Noah told me about swim school, a mile a minute. I ohhed and ahhed. Dinner was nearly done cooking and the phone rang, it was B. So, I took off. And went to pick him up. I see him waving good bye to some of his Kumon friends that must have gotten out when he did. Branden gets into my car and we head home. A good productive day. The evening is my favorite time of the day. The time, we all come back together as a family. And enjoy dinner together. And just relax.

Tuesday, same ol' same ol' made sure both the kids got breakfast. And packed up Noah's plate, napkin and things needed for the "goodbye curry lunch for the blue badges". Did an hour of house cleaning Tuesday. Also managed to get on Tsutayadiscas and rent the last 2 February dvd's. And 2 for March so far. The last 2 for February that we picked. I picked
Ice Castles (the remake) Noboru meanwhile chose
Vegas Vacation, with Chevy Chase, yup the Griswolds, lol! The first 2 March dvd's we went with are,
Orphan and
The Time Travelers Wife. Can't wait to see the Time Travelers Wife!!!! They won't come out until March 10th so, so I'll have a bit of a wait. Enjoyed the rest of Tuesday. Tuesday was sorta just restful after I got that hour of cleaning out of the way in the AM after the kids went to school.

Tuesday nights dinner. chicken and cheese enchiladas, and rice, yumm! With grape soda and ice. The kids loved em' and so did the hubby and myself.
Now it's Wednesday. And it's shaping up to be a pretty great week. The weather has been fantastic this week so far. It's been so sunny and warm. I'm hoping the 2 Feb. dvd's get here this week. I think they will. The kids have no activities for Wednesday. Since Branden switched to swimming Fridays. So I'm sure the boys will be playing in the backyard after school today. Yesterday after school, Genki came to play. Branden and Genki played beyblades until 5:00pm.
