
What a nice quiet week we've all had. Nothing too major going on, just quiet and simple and I love weeks like this. Tuesday, Noboru and I went on our date to go and see Twilight New Moon. We went to the first showing Tuesday morning. We were finished and out of the theater by 12:30pm I think. So we did pretty good timing. Not a whole lot of people watching the same movie as we did though that morning, maybe 12 people total seeing the same movie we did, including us. We bought popcorn and a large drink and enjoyed the movie quite a bit.

A picture of two movie posters while at the movies on Tuesday. If you recall, I bought the DVD to the movie on the left, in the U.S. it's called UP and in Japan it has a different title. In Japan though, it will be released at the movie theater on December 5th. So in Japan some movies can be quite delayed and yet some movies aren't delayed at all. I think it just depends. : P Like Twilight New Moon was only a week delayed from when it opened in the US. But UP for instance seems really delayed. How that happens? I really don't know. : ) But it is interesting though. : ) Up and "Where the Wild Things Are" are 2 good looking movies. I would like to see "Where the Wild Things Are" such a great children's book (I've read this to some of my cousin's kids at my aunties house one time) hmm I should probably buy this book for my own boys sometime. Anyway, hopefully we can see that movie sometime soon.

On Wednesday, I went to lunch with my very good friend Jogo-san. We went and had Indian for lunch. This restaurant is always good, the prices for lunch are cheap and the staff are so friendly. My set, which is pictured came with all you see, huge naan, kobocha curry, salad with goma dressing and a small tandoori chicken and a drink. I had an orange juice and Jogo-san chose a yummy looking steaming hot chai with hers. My set/combo was 750 yen and so was hers. Which is honestly a fantastic deal for a complete lunch, drink included. And that naan is always enormous and the butter on it, yum yumm yumm. Our personalities match well, we both like to laugh a lot. We can talk together forever it seems. It was a good and fun lunch.

Also on Wednesday, of course Branden had swimming. And also we went and bought him some new gym uniforms. In Japan, or at least as far as the elementary school Branden goes. We need to buy their gym uniform. See this picture here? 2 pairs of gym shorts and 2 gym shirts (they only come in short sleeve) and so he has 2 of each so they can be switched and cleaned and alternated so he does need 2 sets. So 2 shorts and 2 shirts. And then 1 sweatshirt and 1 pair of pants. That's it, that's all. So how much for 2 pairs of elemetary school shorts, 2 shirts and 1 sweatshirt and 1 pair of gym pants? 15,000 yen. About $150.00 US. Ah well. He needed it. He outgrew his last gym uniform and I don't want him wearing a too small one. Anyway.....

His shirts, shorts and sweatshirt in 150cm. It was a good fit, not overly huge at all, but a pinch of room to grow, so that was indeed the right size for B. And the pants I chose for him to get 140cm. So, 150cm for everything but the pants. And hopefully this uniform lasts him 12months/ a year and then we can switch and buy him a new set again.

The 2 DVD's came for December, we can choose 2 more for the month of December still, but we haven't decided the last 2 yet. These ones are Terminator Salvation and Made Of Honor (not maid : ) It has Mc Dreamy in it. We will enjoy these 2 DVD's over the weekend. Made of Honor, looks like a good romantic comedy type. We saw Terminator Salvation at the movies. We loved it, so renting it seems like fun, we can all pop some popcorn and enjoy these 2 movies this weekend! I can't wait! : ) Anyway that's our weekend plan, stay home, watch some good DVD's and enjoy! : ) Have a great weekend everyone! : )
