My burger has to be well well done. Kids and the hubs like normal done. Ha ha ha. Real cheddar cheese and mozzarella mixed in.
We did flower arranging at my friends house last Friday. Ikebana. It was a lot of fun. We also had tea and sandwiches and chatted until we had to go and pick up our kids. I really enjoy going to her house. She knows so many traditional Japanese things. We also chatted about American Idol, since we both have satellite and watch it. The day I went to her house it was raining like cats and dogs.
My friend Noriko had given me some cereal. These cereal come from the UK. They are really really good. They have all sorts of fruits and nuts and healthy stuff in them. I've been enjoying a bowl of cereal every morning since she gave these to me.
Any other bits? Hmmm. (thinking)
My dad arrives here this Wednesday (2 days from now). His plane lands Narita around 5:30pm. He is going to quickly get himself on the train and make himself down to my house. He'll call me from the train station and the kids and I'll go get him. I usually pick up my dad from the airport but Branden swims on Wednesday's. Trying to change or switch a day for a C course kid is a whole ordeal and must be done in writing, yada yada. So, my dad will be fine, getting the train here. He's a well travelled guy, he'll be just fine. Meanwhile, by the time, I get out of swim club, I can take the kids home and feed them. Get them showered and jammied and around 7pm or so when my dad gets out of customs takes train etc etc. I should be able to get my dad fairly easy. Kids can come with jammies in the car. My dad can't wait to see the kids and the kids can't wait to see grandpa. So, everyone's looking forward to Wednesday night.
I'm sick. Can you believe it? Our family barely ever gets sick. We are nearly like freaks of nature our family, lol! The kids haven't been sick once this year and I don't think they were sick last year either, I'd have to check but I don't think so. I find that odd and weird. *very* weird actually. Granted I haven't even had a cold myself in the past 18 month's not even as much as a sniffle. And then, Last Thursday comes and *poof*, my throat is on fire. I have a cough, a dry hacking horrible... type cough. Sounds like I smoke 3 packs a day type hacking cough. Yet I obviously don't smoke. Sunday I started getting terrible sinus pressure. Kids meds are all new and current. I buy them new meds every year whether theirs went unused or not. Meanwhile I am taking meds that expired in 2008 and my sinus pills expired in 2007!!! What the heck??? Clearly I must not get sick too often with meds that ancient.:P Yikes! I'm also surfin' the crimson wave at the moment. Figures my busiest week, the week my dad arrives, and the days are all different times for both schools and such this week, plus baking all those cookies for Friday for the boy's to take to school. That ceremony at Noah's school this Thursday. So much to *not* forget and then....I end up sick and surfing the wave, at the same time nonetheless? I can't beleive this. I feel like curling up in bed for a few days and getting rid of this cold. But yeah right, like that's gonna happen. For now, I am genki or just plain stubborn enough that I am holding on. If I can just finish this week, next week is smooth sailing. And yup, dad's bringing me some new cold meds and sinus meds. So, if I can just hold out until 2 days more, I will be okay. Phew.: )
TV talk: Anyone watching anything good lately? I'm still into AI of course. Still a faithful watcher of Grey's Anatomy. I can barely wait for Dexter season 3 to start for us in Japan, it starts last week of March, yay! : ) Or 3rd week of March. I also started to watch a show called, The Listener. It's about a guy who can hear what everyone is thinking. Sorta reminded me of that Mel Gibson movie like that. :D It's a pretty good show. Am still watching the Ghost Whisperer and House. Law and Order SVU. Hannah Montana. Wizards of Waverly Place. And I am counting the days for Sleeping Beauty to air on the Disney channel. It comes on mid March, And I can barely wait! I love Sleeping Beauty, that witch used to scare the living daylights out of me when I was little!
The, I'm not going to Guam trip: My dad leaves Japan this Saturday. Noboru is going with. But the kids and I are not going. I could go if I want. But with school letting out so soon and stuff. I really wanna just stay home and get some rest and relaxation. Plus I am sick right now with the most horrible nasty cold you wouldn't even believe how bad this one is. I think when this weekend finally rolls around. I will enjoy myself with some much needed rest. I'm not sorry, I'm not going, I am sorta looking forward to dropping them off at the train station and the boy's and I coming home to a quiet house for the weekend. And my dad's trip to Japan is a short one at that, as well, Wednesday night to Saturday morning. So, just enough time to catch up. : )
Okay you guys, I think that's it. if I forgot something, I will come back and add it. Forgive me, you guys, but I have severe medicine head right now. I'm half in a fog here. Ha ha ha. : )
PS, Observation day last week went well. I didn't take one single picture though. I should have. Branden did jump rope with his classmates, math and they showed us a few other things they wanted to show us parents. : ) Okay have a good night you guys! : )
