Monday morning after having breakfast at Mc Donald's we headed to the Colorado Mill's Mall. This is the closest outlet mall to Denver. And it's just a hop and skip from where we were anyway. Like I told Noboru, I shop the outlets and Target first and whatever I can't find there, I will then go to the regular mall. But I always try to find it cheaper at an outlet or Target first! Being penny wise is such a good idea always. Well, at least I think so! : )
Also right next to the outlet is an open 24 hours a day, Super Target! And an Old Navy is right across the street. So, I got 3 birds with 1 stone on this day! : )
And of course there has to be the pic of a person skiing out front of the mall because we do take skiing and other snow sports quite seriously in Colorado. Ha ha ha *winks* : )
We were there right when they opened, hence nobody in the food court yet. Also, love the big carousal in the middle of the food court! And the sky lights on top. It's a very nice mall and I always come here whenever I am back "home" in Denver.
This store had some excellent stuff! And I feel happy because I feel like I was a smart shopper buying from the outlet saving my family money and yet we got some amazing fall and winter finds. So, I thought it was a win win for us all really! : )
Taking a break in front of the Carter's store. I loved Carter's for my boys when they were little kids, but I didn't shop in there now since they are sorta too big for that store. I was looking for the Osh Kosh store but was sad to hear they left this mall. Bummer! : )
Homemade ravioli, ravioli so big nearly as big as your hand! And homemade pasta! The meatballs are so flavorful and melt in your mouth! We had salad and wedding soup! Ahh, comfort food! I love this place.
Bova's restaurant probably one of the top 3 Italian American restaurants around the Denver area! I love this place! While in Denver, we ate Italian at least once a day. And American everyday and I think we had Mexican food twice! I wanted to go eat Thai food, but we just didn't have the time! Hopefully next time! : ) I will have my dad take pics for Christmas this coming year at one of my aunties house. It's an Italian pasta feast! Just wait, I'll ask him to take pics this coming Christmas! : )