Happy birthday Noah! We love you so *so* very much! Since today is your birthday, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of you! This is you and it was taken at the PIC hotel in Saipan! It was lunch time! We had spent the whole morning swimming and riding those intertubes around the lazy river and we were starving! In this picture you had just finished your lunch! : )
You and daddy on the beach in Guam. You like the water. And enjoy taking trips with your family. And you've got a good kind heart. I think that's what I think of most though, when I think of you. : )
You goofing around way back, when B was in yochien. You were waiting for your brother to get home from school. You always kept a lookout for the yellow school bus! Funny....come this year *you* will be riding that same school bus when you start yochien! This time around it will be mommy waiting for you to come home! : )
You in Honolulu, with our tiny travelling umbrella stroller. I can see the flight tags a bit on the right handle. We had just ordered some spicy shrimp from the shrimp truck in Waikiki. That night daddy and I had spicy shrimp plates with rice and stuff meanwhile you and Branden had Jack in the box! LOL. Much too spicy shrimp for you guys! But you always adapted no matter where we were or what we were eating. You are very laid back that way! Thank you! : )
You trying on your brother's winter yochien hat! Goofing around and being silly while B was swimming at swim school. Yes we were at swim club during this pic. Again, in a few short month's, you will *really* be wearing this hat, this coming winter! It'll be your turn at kindergarten next! I can't believe you got so big, so fast! Age 3, and yet you are still always going to be my little baby, no matter what, I just can't help it! A fellow mama will know exactly how I feel and what I mean, I think! : )
You silly boy! Wearing your Halloween headband thing with little jack-o lantern bobbly things! We were at Disneyland for your brother's birthday at the end of October and the whole park of Disneyland was decorated for Halloween! You and your brother wore these and they glowed and you guys giggled and thought they were funny! We thought so too! Your really are always good and ready for a laugh, any time! : )

You were such a playful and charming 1 year old! : )
It was a chilly day, your brother's school bus was late! You were missing him and growing impatient! : )
You've got a style truly all your own! Like they said on the movie and book "the Joy Luck Club" "must be born this way" and that is exactly how I feel about you Noah honey, I really do! : )
You have been wanting to go swimming where your brother swims forever! Since you were this little babe in this picture, trying to wear his swimming cap! Ha ha ha. And now that you are age 3, you will start swimming there! Yes, it's *finally* your turn my sweetheart. Your waiting has paid off! Go em' Noah!!! Ha ha ha! : )
Splashing at the pool in Guam again. But your expression in this picture has always been a real favorite of mine! You were looking at daddy by the way! : )
Winter 2007, waiting faithfully for your brother's yochien bus to arrive! : )
And trying on swim suits pretending to be super heroes, ha ha ha! My, my, my, how you've grown! I don't have too much to say. But hopefully this google blog thing will exist when you're grown and you can read, how much I love you! How proud I have always been of you. How I still think and have always thought the absolute world of you (same goes for your brother) And you can see all these pictures and marvel just how you got so big, so fast! You are so loved Noah! We love you more then I could ever say or put into words! Happy 3rd birthday Noah! : ) (I will add new pictures from his actual birthday in this post probably tomorrow)