Wasn't it that baseball movie that said..."if you build it, they will come?" Ha ha ha, well, funny that.. just as we were done and calling it a day. A group of kids walks along the side of our yard, they said in Japanese of course, but they said "hi we will be new first graders this year too, and we wanted to come and introduce ourselves to Branden-kun and we wondered if we could play in your backyard?" Love the way they threw that little part about playing in the backyard in there, ha ha ha, kids are so honest, I love that and always admire that! We said, sure, what the heck and we welcomed them straight away! Like I always tell the kids, it's always good to have friends. : ) And since Branden will not be knowing many of these new group of kids, might as well start off on the right foot! Everyone in our neighborhood knows we a friendly family anyways, so what the heck! We said sure, come on in! And sure enough they did! Right as I am typing this, I have 1 little boy and 3 little girls in my backyard, plus Branden and Noah as well. One of the girls, *was* a first grader and will now be a second grader but she's here with her sister, a fellow ichi nensei (sp?) means a new first grader. The little boy will be in Branden's same first grade class, how cool. Anyway, I gotta go! I got a yard full of screaming happy kids in the backyard swinging on swings and sliding down slides, so I gotta keep an eye on them every so often now. And we also gotta order that bark! But just wanted to say, things are coming along nicely so far! Alrighty everyone, have a good evening! : )
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Sunday! : )
Wasn't it that baseball movie that said..."if you build it, they will come?" Ha ha ha, well, funny that.. just as we were done and calling it a day. A group of kids walks along the side of our yard, they said in Japanese of course, but they said "hi we will be new first graders this year too, and we wanted to come and introduce ourselves to Branden-kun and we wondered if we could play in your backyard?" Love the way they threw that little part about playing in the backyard in there, ha ha ha, kids are so honest, I love that and always admire that! We said, sure, what the heck and we welcomed them straight away! Like I always tell the kids, it's always good to have friends. : ) And since Branden will not be knowing many of these new group of kids, might as well start off on the right foot! Everyone in our neighborhood knows we a friendly family anyways, so what the heck! We said sure, come on in! And sure enough they did! Right as I am typing this, I have 1 little boy and 3 little girls in my backyard, plus Branden and Noah as well. One of the girls, *was* a first grader and will now be a second grader but she's here with her sister, a fellow ichi nensei (sp?) means a new first grader. The little boy will be in Branden's same first grade class, how cool. Anyway, I gotta go! I got a yard full of screaming happy kids in the backyard swinging on swings and sliding down slides, so I gotta keep an eye on them every so often now. And we also gotta order that bark! But just wanted to say, things are coming along nicely so far! Alrighty everyone, have a good evening! : )
!->