
Since we were out all day and evening the day before. We spent our entire Sunday at home. In fact, we never left the house, not even once. Ha ha ha. The weather? It started raning the night before. And it rained all night and when I woke up Sunday morning it was cold, gray and rained for the rest of the day. Around 3:00 pm, the part of Chiba I live in, it actually started snowing. It came out in big light fluffy flakes and by the time it hit the ground it would melt. But snow it did. From 3:00 pm and off and on the rest of the night. I have heard other parts of Chiba got hit harder then our area. Meaning in other areas, it actually stuck to the ground and stuff. But around here, it was just cold, snowy and yet it never quite stuck to the ground at all. So with weather like it was today. I decided the boys and I should bake a cake. So, we three, baked a carrot cake with yummy cream cheese frosting. The house smelled amazing because of the carrot cake baking in the oven meanwhile the boys would look out the big patio windows off and on, and watch the snow fall. PS, notice Branden lost his 2 front top teeth? Yup, tooth fairy visited us this weekend, as well! : )

Karaage tonight. Man that's a lot of chicken isn't it? Leftovers for our lunch tomrorow and for obento for B, too though. Marinated it for an hour with the sauce, it got so marinated and then I added the flour and it was ready for a good ol' cooking. : )

Karaage, rice, an ultra no frills basic, potato salad that I made, a simple garden salad, as well that we had with goma dressing.

For dessert, we all had carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Noboru and I had some hot coffee with our slices of cake. Kids both had milk along with theirs. And then it was a nice hot shower and back to watching TV. Nothing special, but that's what we did on Sunday at our house! : )