: )
After much anticipation it seems the holidays are right upon us, aren't they?
You are all special, near and dear to us! Whether you are a friend or family member! Love to you all, and Merry Christmas from us here in Chiba, Japan!!!
I had to share this letter from Branden to Santa Claus. After watching so many Christmas movies, he had asked us, if he could write Santa a letter. We said, sure. So, last night, he sat himself at the computer desk in the living room and began to write. I wondered what in the heck he was writing. Because he was there for quite a long time (was there forever, ha ha). When he was finished he brought us this. Many parts he obviously erased and tried to fix on his own, as best he could. Not bad for a pre first grader. I didn't tell him what to write or help him at all. He did it by himself, he likes to read a lot and his spelling is not so bad either, I taught him how to spell a lot this past summer myself. He's about right level, I'd say. But jimminy crickets, his letter U's look crazy! Ha ha ha! And in case you can't read his handwriting, in which case, I don't blame ya. It says this.
Dear Santa
1 bike
1 ultraman max
1 snow globe
I thank you.....I had to chuckle and wonder why he said...I thank you. Instead of just a simple, thank you. But, okay he's only 6. But I liked his letter, straight and to the point, ha ha ha. Kids! : ) And Noah can't write a letter, he's too little, but he crayoned a picture for Santa instead and it looks like, well...... It looks like a Picasso! Ha ha ha! But he tried and that's what counts! : )
I told Branden his letter looked fantastic. He's so proud and he is going to leave it right near the tree along with some Christmas cookies and a glass of milk on the little table near there. So, drink up Noboru, err I mean Santa...ha ha ha. Shhhh! : )
Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all just have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas tomorrow!!! : )