And here is where he submerged his face and showed her! LOL! My nerdy kids! The girls mom was really nice as well.
Noboru and I both took turns hanging near the kids to make sure Noah didn't take a tumble in the water. After a while, we 4 switched to the big pool and they said goodbye to Keeley for a bit.
The ocean was very low in the background, we actually could see the fish swimming from the swimming pool. Noboru said he wanted to catch them, ha ha ha. I swam this pool back and forth underwater a few laps and then I hit the hot tub for a while.
And around the pool and we were outta there! : )
We started swimming as soon as it opened. So we swam from like 8:00 am or whenever it opened, until 2:30 pm. Felt hungry and tired from swimming. We got quick showers and headed to the Micronesia Mall. And had lunch in the food court. We had Taco Bell. And then I went and got my eyebrows waxed and my hair cut real quick. This place accepts walk-ins and I've gotten 2 eyebrow waxes from them in the past when we've come to Guam. They gave me one heck of a nice eyebrow wax, and you wouldn't believe my haircut. It's so different. Remember how I had long choppy layers before? Well, not anymore. I now got a bob. Yup all one length mostly and just above my shoulders. With a few long layers around chin level. Remember how Rachel in Friends got her hair cut short towards the end of Friends? Like that basically. Hard to explain I know but it looks really different now. I like it a lot. Whatever compelled me to make such a big change? I don't know. I'm picky with my hair and always changing it every 5 month's or so. So this is my latest change. So Noboru took the boys to play and ride the kiddie rides at the mall, while I got my cut and wax. Then we went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We had plans to meet up with my dad for dinner that night at Tony Roma's.