This morning, was just beautiful. I was even telling my dad this evening when we spoke on the telephone, that today was the first day that it wasn't chilly and it actually felt like spring! So, with a day like today, it was too nice to stay indoors. So we hopped in the car and headed to the city of Tsukuba! Lot's of foreigners in this city (well a lot more then my shrimpy town, ha ha ha.), a huge mall, and a few smaller ones. So we wanted to hang out here! There's a big university there, so it sorta has a college town vibe! It's cool! : )
Branden plays his DS to keep him occupied. Or he plays with Noah, lol! At this point, he was into the game. Then after a few minutes he shut it off and played with Noah.
Another free standing Wendy's. You know, seriously you wouldn't believe how many free standing Wendy's I have seen out in the country side. I also saw 1 free standing Starbucks with an actual drive-thru, near Tsukuba as well last year. Anyone remember that? Interesting things I see in the country sides of Japan. So, we stopped off for lunch here. This restaurants was extremely smokey when we entered. Even the windows were open. I am guessing they had poor ventilation or what. It was pretty bad in there. But we ate in there anyway. The kids had kids meals. And I had a Monterrey ranch chicken sandwich and fries and a Pepsi. I was debating...CC lemon? or Pepsi. I flip flopped on it for a second and went with the Pepsi. The toys they had this time were horrible. Truly wasn't excited about the toys in the kids meals this time, lol. After we ate, we hopped back into the car. Hit the mall nearby. I browsed Gap, and Baby Gap. Browsed a few shops. A foreign grocery store that was not called Kaldi, hmmm I forgot the name though. Something I never heard of though. We finally hit Starbucks and got an iced banana/coconut coffee drink. Noboru and I each got one. The kids each had an apple juice and shared a donut. And we sat outside. Just sorta hanging out, people watching. Some little girl waved at Noah in Gap (which was right next door to Starbucks btw), he waved back at her. And fast forward about 10 minutes, here we were all sitting at our own umbrella shaded seats outside of Starbucks at their outside seating. They kept waving at each other, the 2 little kids. Yup, Noah and her were about the same age. It was funny! Her parents who only spoke Japanese were telling her to say..."hello", ha ha ha! How cute! : ) Nothing was really accomplished today. Unless you count one hell of a relaxing day! So after our drinks were finished we strolled back to the car. And we went home.