Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Karaoke! : )



After church and grocery shopping we hit the local karaoke place as planned. We ate dinner there while singing. We ordered, 2 pizzas, karaage, a large basket of fries, my dad ordered the ginger pork bowl. We also had an all you can drink, type drink bar. We sang for 3 long hours! And Noboru suggested we do the rating our voices type setting on the karaoke box. Which made it all the more fun! Here's my dad singing a song! : )


This song was one my dad sang. It was that..."sugar bum bum da bum bum bum, honey honey! You are my candy girl and you got me watching you" LOL! : )


We had to ask them to come and pick up all the plates. With all those empty dishes and with kids in the room, we needed things to be cleared when we were done. It helped. Phew! : )
Noboru looking for a song. My dad got scores of mid seventies to low 80's. I think his highest score was an 82. Noboru got mostly scores in the 80 points range. I got scores from the high 70's to mostly scores in the 80's. But I actually got a gulp...I got a score of 92 on one of the songs I sang! Shocking because I usually get pretty low scores! Ha ha ha! : )

My dad sang a duet with Noah. He sang one with Branden too. And my dad and I sang a duet together as well. We sang, Elton John and Kiki Dee, "don't go breaking my heart" Ha ha ha, how embarrassing! : )
We had a fun time! Although my dad and Noboru are requesting a rematch with me! Ha ha ha! : )