So this afternoon my dad and I went and picked up Branden from school today. As all the kids stood in a line at the school and waiting for their parents to come pick them up, my dad and I were walking into the school grounds and getting closer so we could greet the teachers and bring Branden home. Branden spotted my dad right off and was saying "grandpa grandpa" meanwhile the other kids were saying something about "Branden's ojichan" Picture bunches of little classmates of B's saying, or almost chanting rather "Branden's ojichan, Branden's ojiiiiichan" LOL. Errr, the kids see me all the time. So they were unimpressed by my presence completely. I'm chopped liver, you guys! But it's okay, I think I'll get over it! LOL.
Branden changed his clothes from his uniform to his play clothes. And we all went in the backyard for about an hour. Branden thinks grandpa will live forever and is beyond genki. However I worry. Meanwhile Branden said, "chase me grandpa" and my dad being a total sucker for his only grandchildren, he obliged him and chased him like a maniac in the back yard. The lady next door, peeked through her window quite a few times. It was funny! My dad chased Branden all over the backyard until near exhaustion, lol!
Grandpa taking a much and well deserved breather! Meanwhile B asked grandpa to chase him down with the lawn mower! Gasp, typical boy behavior! Yes, chase me and run me down with a toy lawn mower, right-o! Check! And grandpa obliged!
Noah puttered behind Branden and grandpa and the toy lawn mower. But Noah almost became mulch a few times lol, so he sat off to the side with me! Hence my big ol' feet in the picture! : )
You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man! LOL! Noah looked on and he did try his best to keep up! Branden slept like a baby that night!!! Ha ha ha! They both got a great work out! : )
I wonder what my neighbors thought. American man chases little boy in back yard. With huge nose the size of a small country! News at 10:00!!! Ha ha ha! What a site!!! : )