Saturday, February 24, 2007

A care package from Osaka!!! : )


Now, we all know my relationship with my MIL has been a bit bumpy at times. There's just no denying that. But today, I was totally pleasantly surprised! She sent a fairly large care package of all sorts of goodies to eat! She did that because she knew my dad was here and she wanted to do something nice! I thought it was a pretty thoughtful thing to do! I actually called her at her main restaurant in Osaka and thanked her myself. And put my dad and the phone and he thanked her as well! : )
Many many yummy things to eat! Yup, it was a nice surprise this morning to open the door and find a special delivery guy with this in his hand! Ha ha ha! : )

Homemade buta kimchee sauce! Yummers! LOL : )


Karaage and potato salad! I actually froze one of the bags of karaage for later. But the one pack, we had some of it for dinner this evening! She also sent, spinach with sesame oil. Just many good things! I guess, just knowing she did this warmed my heart a bunch (corny to say but true), I really appreciated it! : )