Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A nap with Elmo and being a pinch mischievous! : )


Noah was taking his afternoon nap awaiting his brother to come home from school! He snoozed on the couch to catch a few zzz's with his best pal Elmo! I didn't even notice, until Noboru asked me to snap this picture. Noboru thinks we can use this to kid him/joke with him or slightly embarrass Noah about this pic when he's older! Ha ha ha, oh poor Noah! But all in good fun though : )

Yup one day he'll show up with a girlfriend in about 18 years from now. And we'll pull out the ol' Noah and Elmo picture! Ha ha ha!


I just had to share with you all what Noah's been up to lately! He pulls out one of my baskets that usually sit under the coffee table in the living room. Anyway, when he thinks nobody is looking, he will actually take it to wherever he wants to go and flip it upside down and use it as a make shift step stool!!! What a kid!!! He isn't really taking magnets off my fridge, he is pulling one off and looking at it and seeing what it is and putting it right back. So he's not really being naughty. He's just being very curious and I really like that! I walked in the kitchen and saw it first and snuck back out because he was so busy with the magnets he didn't notice me at all. I came back and snapped the picture.

He actually kept going at it!!! I sat there just watching this. I don't care if he touches the magnets at all, I actually was impressed, he's such a good thinker! I cleared my throat a few times and finally he turned around. He was pretty surprised at first and so I think I'm going to move some of the magnets towards the bottom of the fridge now, in case he wants to have a better look at them! : )