
The view and the crystal blue waters are always so unreal to see. No wonder every time I go to the beach in Chiba I always think the water looks dirty and the beach is trashed! Ha ha ha! This is where we wanted to spend our Christmas morning and day!

They built sand castles!


Playing around and you can tell by the smiles how much fun they had! What an awesome Christmas!

We saw this restaurant on our way to grab some KFC for our lunch break from swimming! Noboru and I were cracking up and I said..."hey there's your restaurant" Ha ha ha! : )

Look at that killer lush green view!

Cheap lunch everything was just $10.99. We got stuffed waited around and built some more sand castles and then we headed back to swim again. We ate at the beach, this is the picnic bench in the park part of the beach. A very lazy and relaxing Christmas! We drove back to the hotel around 4:00 pm and showered and then we all changed and strolled and then we headed the 2 minute walk on the main street of Waikiki to the Cheesecake factory for supper.

Were they starving or what? Ha ha ha swimming does make people super hungry that's for sure! Our dinner was gorgeous and we had cheesecake for dessert! And then about 2 hours later I sent Noboru for a shake run while we all laid in bed channel surfing. Look at Noah, after he ate lunch, he quickly fell asleep and took an hour nap before going back to the ocean to splash about again!