I decided to get to the bottom of it all this morning and so I called and checked with Target first and find out for sure, and if what they said is true then I would begin to worry. After having to phone Target myself this morning, total international call here (thank god for Skype.) Trying to find out if they did indeed ship them?
I was politely explained my situation. Not accusing either side really until everything gets properly sorted. Only fair to do really!
Telling them they indeed emailed my home email address, confirming all 11 items of my order were indeed shipped. Which I take as the truth. However ExpatExpress says they didn't receive them yet. I told them I have friends who ordered from them and they seem like a good company. So, I really just want to...find my shoes first and foremost! I don't care at this point what happened.
Being on hold a few minutes. And they came back and get this! The email they sent me was incorrect and the boots are on back order and they couldn't explain how the mix up happened that they admit they shouldn't have said they shipped them when they didn't. Whoops, their bad!
I was not mad. I wasn't angry. I was more just happy the mystery was solved! I'm glad like I said, I wasn't going to slam either company. I was just stuck way over here between the "he said, she said emails"
So all in all....seems ExpatExpress is pretty right on then! Sorry for ever doubting you ExpatExpress! So as for right now, will I ever order from ExpatExpress again? Yeah, I'd say I totally would order from them again. First time ordering sucked, but I think I got the hang of it. And I was very disappointed with Target saying they shipped something they didn't really in fact ship!!
So anyway....I guess I coulda deleted my expatexpress posts and wormed away from the topic altogether, but I will leave them up, because again it wasn't my fault way over here in Japan, sometimes it's hard to find out what's going on when you're way over here. It was Target's bad here! But again accidents happen. And so, I'm posting this to say, I'm glad the mystery is solved. I'm glad ExpatExpress sounds like a good company. And I can't wait to get my boots! I will totally believe in you Expat Express from now on! So sorry! : )
ETA, I bumped this post here because I thought they should be kept side by side. That way, if next year for example somebody wants to read blogs that mentioned ExpatExpress, the posts would be right next to one another so they could see the end resolution and what happened. And once again come find out ExpatExpress worked out just fine for me as well. So that's why I putting them together. Doesn't matter too much since they're only 1 post between them but I think I should move them side by side. Okay...Mrs. Tidy Blogger shutting up now...lol!
PS, I just realized that Thursday pasta curry thing is between this post and the other ExpatExpress post...and I'd move it once more so they would be together. But, I have to get dinner done and so this post will have to come to rest here. : )
!->