Monday, January 29, 2007

Bacon egg and cheese croissant obento! : )


So this morning I quickly got out the croissant I bought yesterday from the bakery and sliced it up to fit the size of Branden's tiny metal obento. I also put a hash brown in the toaster oven, so he could take that as well. And it's a bit healthier to use the toaster oven.


Fried up some crispy bacon.


Making an over easy egg! Just about to flip him over actually! : )


Drained off any excess drippings from the egg. Placed the egg with melted cheese on the croissant and put on the bacon and done! Ahead of schedule I might add. I was on a roll this morning and listening to Wings! Ha ha ha! : )

Got it all put together. And this is what we have! Toasted hash brown sliced in thirds into a cheap 100 yen Shinkansen plastic ware. Fresh grapes in his regular fruit container. Bacon, egg and cheese croissant with a flag from Sweden today! Okay, I've got maybe 2 flags left so I better buy myself some more! Ha ha ha!