
With leftover beef stew in the fridge, it was pretty obvious to me that Branden would be taking beef stew, as part of his lunch today! Ha ha ha! I made him some beef stew, I got the rice in first mixed it around so all the rice would be soaked with beef and stew sauce and then I added 2 extra spoonfuls of sauce and beef and veggies on top. I also made him a cheese quesadilla. And cut them in cute little triangles. Send him off with a mikan, and get this, at first I was peeling the mikan and putting it in his fruit box. However the *fun* part for the kids in his school, is peeling it themselves at school or having their teacher peel it for them (poor teachers, ha ha ha) Kids! So, as requested, I always send him with an unpeeled mikan, ha ha ha! And 2 jellies.
I also asked the teachers at the bus stop, if they could put his actual obento box in the warmer today so his beef stew and cheese quesadilla would stay warm, they said, no problem! They were also asked at the same time by Genki-kun's mom, this morning, to keep Genki-kun's chicken meatballs warm? LOL! : )