
Noboru woke me up about 7:30 am. Since I was in a dead sleep, I woke up a bit groggy. He was tapping my arm and said, "wake up let's go to Makuhari." He was refreshed and ready to go. We were sorta thinking about going since the day before, but nothing was definite, until the morning when he apparently was, gung ho about going! I woke up, shuffled myself downstairs grabbed a cup of coffee and got dressed and we left the house around 9:30 am. We arrived at Costco around 11:00 am. We honestly didn't have much to buy from there. The turkeys are in, but they are all about 15 pounds, so we are going to be ordering ours online instead. No main serious reason to go to Makuhari except to just hang out for the day and have fun! : )
This was Noah hanging out at Costco, the place was packed as expected. And even the seats outside were full. Most people were eating on the grass and so that's what we did! It was nice.

Here's Branden sitting on the grass while waiting for our pizza to be done!

Noah was off cruising around with the other babies and kids.

A great super cheap lunch!
Didn't buy anything impressive at all. Just some Febreze air refresher. And some chips and a bottle of ranch. This bottle of ranch is perfect for using as ranch dip for chips at parties and get togethers! I use this for get togethers and it's always a hit! So, with Thanksgiving coming up, I bought some to get ready for when company and family gets here! Just throw it in a cute bowl and dip those chips and presto! Ha ha ha! Good snackin'! : )