
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday might have been hard for me to wake up in the morning, but today I was totally energized! Branden's obento is right back on track! Bright, colorful! Not all monotone looking like yesterday! We have a grilled cheese sandwich (because I figured the poor kid must be sick to death of turkey by now, ha ha ha), also one tiny fried chicken cutlet with cheese inside, I can even see the cheese in the pic, this is some good stuff Maynard, lol) and the last of the stuffing, 1 tiny broccoli and like 5 small french fries. I gave him a mikan...come on mikans your vitamin C, did diddly squat protecting him from getting sick 2 weeks ago, ha ha ha! Show us your stuff! Oh and 2 jellies. Anyway, that was his lunch today! : )

You ever wake up with like, "wild hair stuck up your butt type days?" Today I was so genki! I was moving furniture around, even had Noboru helping me and we got the tree out of the attic.
If you know newer American cartoons at all....and you know the Dora the Explorer cartoon on Nick, then you must be thinking....backpack, backpack! LOL, that's the backpack pillow actually that the boys take turns using on the couch!


Okay and nobody wanted to eat the last of the turkey, not Noah, or Branden and certainly not even Noboru. I am even a bit sick of it to be honest. But I didn't want to just chuck it either! So instead of making a normal sandwich, I made a tortilla wrap thing with it. This was my lunch. Noboru and Noah had some instant ramen for lunch. In between our moving of the furniture.


After we finally finished lunch and finished moving all the furniture around and got the tree up. Noah fell asleep for a nap. For some reason he crashed on the floor, wherever they fall asleep is usually where I leave them. The floor heating is quite warm and probably why the boys like to crash on the floor. Ours is set to 40 degrees C. Since I'm American and not really used to Celsius, I'm not sure what it is in Fahrenheit, so sorry American readers. I could check online but as I'm in a bit of a rush, I'll say maybe that's about 104 degrees F? Again, don't quote me on that but our floors are really warm, good place for the kids to play! : )

So this is going to be the configuration for half of the living room for December. I haven't got the ornaments on the tree yet, that will have to wait until this weekend.

So there's our computer, how funny I'm sitting in this very spot right now. Even if I'm online for a bit, I can still see the kids as they watch TV or whatnot. That's why the other half of the living room is for the computer and treadmill and stuff. And yes, that is the 10th anniversary Top Secret Tickle Me Elmo doll on top of our printer, that my mom sent for Noah a few days ago. Thanks mom! : )
I've put these little festive door hangers all over the doors in the house! Some are snowmen and some are Santa. This little guy is hanging in the kitchen on the pantry door. They're everywhere! : )