Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's going to be a long week!






Feeling a bit run down. Just really tired this week! You know like I posted about in July. I originally wanted Branden to take swimming once a week. Because it's more affordable #1. And #2, once a week still gives us time to do other things! Like actually have a life outside of swimming, lol. However, for summer, they had this special campaign and it was actually CHEAPER for us for sending them twice a week for two months then sending them once a week. The money savings, is why I accepted the deal!

I've been taking my son to swim school faithfully like I should have. Twice a week is frankly too often! Much too much and I have really been looking forward for October to roll around, so he can start going just once a week. Sigh! However, with us in Guam twice this summer, we skipped a few classes and this month those lost days will expire! They give you 30 days to use your days. So in a nutshell, I have to go 10 times this month or we will lose those days! And there's no swimming on weekends. And it's already September 12th! Ahhhhh!

Long story short, I have to drive all the way down to the yochien every single day this week and pick up my son, drive him to swim class ASAP afterwards. Sit there for another hour and then...drive home and start dinner! My day starts at 7:00 am and it is literally nonstop with not even as much as a stretch on the couch until well into the evening. Swim school ends at 3:30 pm. By the time, I change his clothes and get both boys into the car, it's nearly 4:00 pm. Drive home it's 4:10 pm. Drag all things into the house....yochien backpack, swimming backpack. wet swim suit and towel. Old as hell obento from Branden's school day etc. By the time, I unpack all that crapola! It's practically 4:30 pm! No time to sit down, not even for a second to catch my breath, honestly. I have to start dinner and hope Noah sits quietly while I cook. Branden is easy, he usually does his work book or will sit quietly and watch a TV program.

By this time, I must really look haggard. This is *exactly* why I say, my meals gotta be quick, and simple! I'm just too tired by this time to want to shuffle through the kitchen to make something long and drawn out you know. Ha ha ha. The boys and I eat, with or without my hubby depending on his work schedule. And then it's off to clear the table and shower and bath time.

No wonder I haven't got much internet time since last year ...only time I have is for my blog. Sadly the reason why I don't hang out on my old favorite forums or online clubs anymore. I just don't have the time or energy. I barely have enough time for my blog and for a bit of relaxing.

By this time the kids have fallen asleep. Thank goodness. I watch TV and get the shred of *me* time I can. Last night, I fell asleep on the couch for an hour and woke up and somehow made my way upstairs into bed.

I'm beat these days. Just really exhausted. I will be taking Branden to swim school all this week. That will knock 5 of the 10 days off. And I will have to do it 3 times next week and twice the following week. On the bright side and there is always a bright side. Branden absolutely loves swimming school. He is so happy going there, he wishes he could go more! I don't tell my son, it makes me tired or anything because I don't want him to feel bad about it. Especially since I know he loves it so much! And swimming school was fun for me during summer break, because we didn't have much else to do. But with yochien, and waking up so early for yochien. It's starting to take a toll. Sigh....I just look forward to the once a week swimming come October.

This week is going to be a very long one indeed. Can't wait until Friday!

My job is tough as a stay at home mom, because we all know raising kids is hard while rewarding of course as well. But I just wanted to say for those of you that work on top of it....I respect you so much! I am bowing and also taking my hat off to you all! Ha ha ha! Ughhhh...just hoping I make it through the week.

PS....I also got cramps (yes it's that time of the month) sorry TMI, and I have a very bad chest cold and sore throat. I have such bad congestion in my chest, it sounds like a cat is purring in my chest! Ha ha ha! I've been taking meds, so I'm surviving so far! : )