

I'm feeling a bunch better today! I still feel sick, but I can definitely tell I'm getting over my cold! I've been eating whole roasted garlic like crazy. since I first got sick to help me fight my cold, plus some cough syrup has also helped. My cramps are also gone. Phew! Still feeling tired, but nothing much I can do except wait until the weekend gets here! And I don't wanna do anything this weekend except rest and relax! : )
Dinner came out great last night and the pics are from last nights dinner. Fried up the chicken, that my mil made for us. And I also made spinach. I know most people detest it but I really like it. However I hated it as a child growing up! A lot of people I know, boil their spinach so much that it turns a horrible gray color and all the vitamins are pretty much boiled and dumped down the drain. I, lightly stir fry mine with a tiny dollop of margarine and salt and pepper. Water or whatever seems to come out of spinach naturally, so it doesn't burn and it actually stays green and it tastes tons better then that gray boiled spinach stuff I used to see in the school cafeteria! Ha ha ha! : )
I shut the computer down really early last night. So after bath time. I just kept it family time and rested up...I needed that. I laid on the couch and cuddled in a warm fuzzy blanket. The boys fell asleep and I ended up watching an episode of Friends and an episode of Tru Calling on the Fox channel here in Japan. I also flipped through the channels and watched the end part of "You've got mail" ha ha ha! Hmm, I saw "When Harry Met Sally" the other day perhaps it's Meg Ryan month on that particular satellite channel, lol. Anyway it was nice to just recharge my batteries, even if just for a tiny bit. I went to sleep at 12:45 am which I know is much too late since I have to wake up so early. but the relax time was good.
I woke up this morning feeling pretty great! I got Branden's obento made and walked him to the bus stop in the rain along with Noah in his stroller and rain cover. I then had two cups of coffee and cleaned both my toilets. Swished and swooshed them out with lemon Mr. Clean. And also those cleaning wipes, I wiped up everything else in there including the floor and rinsed it. I washed the toilet mats for both toilets as well and dried them and put them back. My reason is because this weekend I just want to rest and *maybe* hit the local video rental store (at the most.) I just want a relaxing weekend at home. And I don't wanna clean up this weekend too much if I can help it. So I'm cleaning now to get it over with and outta the way. Ha ha ha : )
Today I also picked up Branden. I took him to swimming school afterwards. I'm home now. And as soon as I post this, I'm going to start dinner. I'm making that Hokkaido corn cream stew tonight. Because with all the rain and the cooler weather. I figured a hot bubbly pot of stew is going to be perfect for tonight's dinner. : )