The parking was 500 yen. The entrance was 1200 yen for adults, Branden was 700 yen to get in, while Noah was free to get in. We later found out after we already paid (figures right?) we can get a family season pass for this place for a whole entire year for 4900 yen for *all four of us!* We're definitely getting the season pass next time for sure! Because it'll save us money in the long run, since we plan to come here a lot!




Kids got to milk cows. Ride pony's, adults could ride horses. They had a place where kids could go and feed some billy goats and sheep. There's more too, they had a place so the kids and also guys could fish, they provided the fishing poles and bait. Noboru and Branden caught about 5 fish, they beat all the other father and son teams around them and they did it under 30 minutes time, because I told them, I didn't want to get stuck at the fishing place ha ha ha! Everyone kept laughing and saying how lucky Noboru and Branden were, with the fishing but actually Noboru is just a wicked fisherman lol. True, he used to fish in Hawaii all the time, when we lived there and he also grew up fishing in Japan, which is why he loves fishing with Branden! They also had archery, they had little bows and arrows for the kids. Branden did pretty good, I might say! They also had the big bows and arrows for us adults and Noboru and I on the other hand had a competition who could hit the bull's eye the most and I'm sorry to say, he totally beat me on the archery! Darn it, but not to worry, I will demand a rematch sometime soon!
They also had stilts where the kids could try walking with stilts, Branden tried his best, but he got scared for some reason and didn't want to do this afterall. No biggie. Noboru on the other hand, tried the stilts only to fall off about 5 seconds after he tried, he laughed because a couple parents saw him practically kill himself on the stilts. I laughed hard too, because I thought it was funny! I'm glad that my husband doesn't mind being silly! Neither do I really though, too.

They had cars that you had to peddle but they were big and funny looking and had different kinds of shapes. They had a regular play ground in there with a teeter totter. Tons more but it's hard to describe everything.



Oh yeah they also had a place where kids could slide down a mountain in a plastic type sled. This whole farm park was just really totally cool!

Oh yeah and since they are mainly a dairy, they are super famous for their ice-cream! We had some and it was honestly the best I've ever had in my life! Bar none and that ain't no lie! Noboru and Branden had vanilla soft serve but they also had the homemade harder ice-cream and they had flavors like pumpkin ice-cream (yumm) and homemade mocha and green tea! And more, but I opted for the homemade chocolate chip! Seriously the best ever!They also had BBQ pits where families could BBQ and also had tons of places where families could bring a picnic! And they also had restaurants where you could eat at also, such as a curry restaurant!

I'm telling ya this place was amazing and on the way home, we kept going on and on about "what took us so long to finally go there"? Ha ha ha, oh well we are just happy we finally went at least! We will also be going back soon!
Next time, I will pack us a good homemade American style picnic lunch to bring along!