Well we're back from Hawaii, everyone! We had such a fantastic time! I can't wait to fill you all in, with all the details of our trip! However, the flight coming back to Japan was long and I'm beat with exhaustion, so I'm heading to a hot quick shower and then I'll be off to bed soon.
We have been up since early this morning. We woke up at 5:30 am this morning got showered and dressed and got the kids ready to leave as well. And packed up the rental car and checked out of the hotel by 7:30 am. Drove through a Jack in the box drive-thru, one last time on the way to the car return. From there the car rental shuttled us back to the airport. Checked in. And the plane left Honolulu at 10:30 am. We arrived in Narita just a little while ago. We landed around 2:30 pm. Went through customs etc and picked up our car after the car-sitters shuttle picked us up at Narita. So we didn't even leave Narita until like 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm actually. Then drove home however, first stopping to get some dinner though first of course, no wonder we just barely got home now. Noboru just got finished unloading the luggage from the car to the house just now too.
Anyway, like I said, I am so completely tired, I can't even think clearly right now. So, I'll post better tomorrow or the next day hopefully and fill you all in on everything! Promise! Oyasumi nasai (good night) : )
!->