

This is how we spent 99% of our time while in Honolulu. Just a family hanging out with each other and kicking back at the beach! I swear we had the absolutely laziest days ever, ahhh but they were well spent and much needed lazy days! Ha ha ha!
And a side note, Noah hated that inflatable car raft thing! Yup, figures huh! Screamed bloody murder being in that thing! However, Branden loved it even though it clearly said on the package, no one over 3 years of age should be in that thing! Ha ha ha! Figures doesn't it? The kid who is supposed to use it, doesn't want anything to do with it, yet the kid who *shouldn't* be in it, absolutely loves it! Sigh! That's kids for ya!



The shopping part of our trip was so tiny and insignificant to our trip really! And it's always something I wonder about when I post. I have asked myself many times, should I completely omit the shopping parts of the trip. I flip flop on the subject many times! Going back and forth about it! Should I just pretend we didn't shop at all? LOL, I guess I coulda did that too! But, then I thought about it some more and came to the conclusion, why? Us stocking up on clothes, since we live in Japan is really such *not* a big deal! So, I guess I didn't see the problem with it either way. Plus I wanna be as for real as I can with my blog too. And I don't see how us buying clothes for our children whom we love and adore would hurt or harm someone reading this. And plus like I said, it's such a miniscule thing...One day outta seven! It's nothing! Our kids really could care less if they went shopping or not, they had fun with mommy and daddy and that's all they cared about on that day! So just please if you think of us on our trip in Hawaii, don't think of the shopping we did at all, think of the fun we had instead! That's way totally more important.


Here we are at the Red Lobster. We had just spent the entire day swimming and we were all a bit tired from swimming all day long and we were also starving! Ha ha ha. The pic is of my salad, Noboru and I had the same type of salad. And the meal was mine (his was larger he got three types of shrimp), I had the shrimp scampi and the fried shrimp. All in all, just know we all had a really good time while we were there! Spent time together as a family and had ourselves a blast doing so!